Adult, Church & Senior Groups
Is your Church Senior Group or Youth Group looking for a fun outing? How about your Senior Center - want something different? Maybe your office would benefit from a unique team building or social event. Carter Mountain Orchard offers customized “Pick Your Own Fun” adventures! Choose the tour options that suit YOUR group.
Tours are offered:
Monday through Friday from 1pm-4pm
Saturday and Sunday from 10 am - 4pm
(No Tours available during 1st 3 weekends in October)
Tour Package Options: Prices are per person and the entire group will participate in the components chosen.
- $2.00 A hayride through the orchard (15 people minimum, or a flat fee of $30 if less than 15)
- $2.00 A cider donut and a cup of cider
- $4.50 ¼ peck bag for picking your own apples or peaches (depending on availability)
- $5.50 1/4 peck bag for picking you own peaches (when in season)
- $3.00 4 apples of your choice from our pre-picked apples
- $4.00 4 peaches of your choice from our pre-picked bins
- $1.00 A mini jack pumpkin/gourd (late September – November)
- $2.50 Small ice cream
- $3.00 Wine Tasting (single flight), or $6.00 Wine Tasting (both flights)
- $1.00 A Historical Talk explaining the history of the orchard with apple sampling (available Monday-Friday, and is free with 2 or more components).
- Scavenger Hunt available for team building (Monday - Friday only)
Ready to book your group tour?
Here are 3 ways to make a reservation:
- Download and print the Reservation Request Form, fill it in completely, and fax it to us at 434-979-0341. (we will contact you within 48 hours.)
- Call Cindy at Carter Mountain Orchard at 434-977-1833.